AGK Coaching Consultant Contact Information
Please feel free to give me a call or drop me an email. I look forward to visiting with you!
The continuation of what you start in cnLaunch, this course is the second required track for your coaching development. Designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coaching, but you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach & trainer.
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development, and boundaries.
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions. 4 Triads and 6 writing assignments in all, and must be completed to receive credit for the course.
- Teaching & practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
The cost of this course is $700.00 payable to the AGK Ministry Network no later than seven days prior to first day of class. You'll receive more information with other details between now and when you get started after you register.
CLASS SCHEDULE OPPORTUNITIES:
cnLaunch - online
September 30th, 2pm
cnEssential - online
September 30th, 12pm
*all times CST
how the course will go:
In 200 cnEssential (Online), your work will fall into three categories:
- 8 online sessions with a CoachNet Trainer. (90 minutes each)
- 6 follow up assignments (short journal entries or videos to watch and record your thoughts) and
- 4 practice coaching sessions that you’ll do in triads in between our weekly online sessions. We will issueyou a call in number, and you’ll record these sessions. You’ll get more details about this after online session #3. (You don’t start the triads until after session 3.)
You will have a short follow up assignment after most sessions. This will be submitted at the end as a part of your portfolio for completion. This and your attendance record will be the evaluation of your work. This course is conducted on a pass/fail basis.
About the Instructors:
Jonathan Reitz is CoachNet's Director for Training. He has a number of impressive titles at CoachNet Global (Chairman/CEO/Guy with Coffee). Jonathan has been coaching since 1996 and has worked with over 500 clients in the church, the non-profit sector and the business world.
Kevin Weaver has 30 years in ministry and has a heart and passion for church revitalization. Along with his wife and ministry partner, KyAnne, author and teacher, Kevin has worked to plant and revitalize churches and ministries in several states and countries around the world.